A few of the most important reasons that drinking water and weight loss are closely linked is because drinking enough water to stay fully hydrated can:
- Suppress appetite naturally
- Speed metabolism and
- Increase calorie burning.
- Drinking before, during and after meals. To optimize nutrient absorption from food, drink 16 ounces of water 30 to 60 minutes before each meal. Avoid drinking any beverages (especially ice cold drinks) during meals. it is best to sip filtered water or warm herbal tea during meals. Wait at least 30 minutes after a meal to start drinking water again. Drink your remaining daily quota in between meals.
- Measure your water intake.
- Try cold water between meals. According to the researchers, water that is cooled to about 70° F increases the rate at which calories are burned. The reason for this is simple: the body has to use considerable amounts of energy to warm the cold water up to body temperature
Try the above out and you will feel the difference. Water as we constantly tell you is your friend. Call me anytime Ken 087 7378540